Saturday 28 March 2009

Gotta love a 14BI first 6max week!

Hey, this is going to be quite a short update b/c i was a tad drunk last night and i'm paying for it today, really dont have the energy to do much, even typing is a pain atm lol!

This week i switched over to 6max from full ring, I was saying in the last update how i think that my edge over the bad players there is a lot bigger than at FR and this week has kinda confirmed it for me and reassured me that the switch over was the right choice, I have been running quite hot but i still feel like good play has had a lot to do with this weeks results as well as a bit of luck and a good run of cards :)

There hasn't been many standout hands for me to go over here like i normally do, so no replays this week, the play from most of the villains at 5nl 6max is terrible to say the least, theres been a few times where i've been truly baffled at what the vill thought he was beating or what he thought i was trying to pull off, but thankful for the chips all the same lol

Of course there's still a lot to improve with my own game but i feel like i'm adjusting fairly well so far, to make sure i'm fully adjusted to 6max before i move up though i've decided to not move to 10nl before either 10k hands @ 5nl or $300, whichever comes first, this is just to ensure i'm comfortably rolled for 10nl and well experienced when i move up.

So, stats for this week then, its been a good week for me, i know i've ran a tad hot but i've got my confidence back after it being crushed when 10nl FR kicked my ass, really glad i made the switch over and here's to a bright future between me and 6max cash games :D

Starting roll: $200.62 (as at FRI 20/3)
Hands Played: 4,057
Profit from cash games: $58.57
Profit from Fpp satt: $10.67
Current Roll: $269.86

Below is a graph from my 5nl 6max play so far :)

Laters

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like running hot man. GL when you get to 10nl 6max it's fun and just as fishy obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice man! I'm gaining on you but not quite there yet ($170). Keep it rolling. BTW, thanks for the advice on playing the $5's I've played one for one 1st place so far.. going to play another next week. I would play more but I can't give up the consistent profits I'm seeing at the $3's. So, in short.. great recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done with the linkage dude, tbh I thought I had already done it. Keep up the good work mate and work hard at your game buddy.

    ReplyDelete